Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Late Introduction...

So, since I already wrote my first blog post, please allow me to introduce myself.

I am a writer, a poet, a professor, a wife, and now, a mom.  I have many identities, it seems. Over the years, I have tried my hand at blogging but can never really find one subject that interests me. Then it dawned on me; I don't have to focus on just one subject!

http://www.tracktalk.net/comments-need-duh-reply-t15818.html

Primarily, I have always written poems. So, I figure here, I can write about anything I feel doesn't fit into a poem.  I may focus on parenting. I may focus on education. I may focus on self - promotion (I mean, come on...give me a break! I have a chapbook coming out this year for God's sake!).  But overall, I hope you'll enjoy it all and feel free to talk with me in the comments section.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great title and subject for an all inclusive blog!!
    Good luck!! Have fun writing! Susan

    ReplyDelete